BOOK LOCAL & OUTSTATION CABS HIRE IN PUNE | TAXI HIRE IN PUNE | CAR RENTAL COMPANY IN PUNE
Pune is also known as the cultural capital of the state of Maharashtra. It epitomizes the Marathi culture, Pune is the second-largest city in the state after Mumbai, which lays emphasis on which education, arts and crafts, music, theatre, etc. Besides, in recent years, the city has also emerged as a major educational and IT industry hub, which has led to the influx of a large number of students and professionals here. Pune is a great place to visit and also a collection of various monumental tourist spots. The streets of Pune city are always there to welcome and greet you with open arms. Pune International Airport is about 10 Km from Lohegaon and about 22 Km from Koregaon Park.
Find Car Rental Service in Pune for Outstation during Lockdown
If you want to travel from Pune to Mumbai during the lockdown, our car rental service is operational on this route. At Pacific Travels, we are taking every necessary precaution to ensure the safety of our customers on the roads during the Coronavirus epidemic. Our experienced drivers are educated and trained according to the safety guidelines issued by the government. Pacific Travels provides you with a one-stop solution for all your travel needs. Book a one-way or round trip, plan in advance, or just book for your immediate trip. Now, traveling along the Pacific Travels has become even more hassle-free. During the lockdown, we have a wide range of cabs available from Pune to Mumbai. You can book an AC hatchback, sedan, or minivan to suit your requirement.
Lonavala is an incredibly beautiful hill station in Pune district in the state of Maharashtra. It is located at a distance of 64 km from Pune and about 90 km from Mumbai. From amazing viewpoints to lakes and ancient caves- Lonavala is an absolute must-visit. Take a Cab & taxi service from Mumbai to Lonavala or Pune to Lonavala and experience the glory of the Western Ghats.
Shirdi is an eminent & popular tourist destination and the temple of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba located in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra in India there thousands of people daily on weekends like Saturday and Sunday. Shirdi is the place where Sai Baba has taken his samadhi and he has assured everyone that if he visits his samadhi, his sufferings and sufferings will end. The distance from Pune to Shirdi is about 183 km and it takes around 3-4 hours to cover this distance by car & taxi. Devotees also visit Shani Shignapur (74 km from Shirdi) and Trimbakeshwar (117 km from Shirdi). Book Pune to Shirdi car rental and soak in the energy of Shirdi.
Some of the important steps which should be noted are as follows -
- Transportation fare at pocket-friendly: The same destination that charges less than you charge is mostly selected. Similarly, sometimes there is a problem with online or offline transactions, so before booking one, make sure. Cab or taxi service in Mumbai is a bit expensive, yet most people experience a pleasant road trip.
- Check Driver's background: For safe and reliable travel, the driver must be trained and experienced in driving. This check must be done before a booking. Also, it would be best if you checked if the driver does not hold any criminal record.
- A compulsory license for every driver: Every driver, even those who drive a car, must have a legal license. Be sure to see if it is legal before stepping into a cab or taxi hire in Mumbai.
- Check Vehicle Inspection: You cannot determine the quality of a vehicle by looking at the picture of the cab. Therefore, be sure to ask or inquire about the quality of the vehicle before confirming.
- Check Reviews: A review of a previous traveler can help a lot in choosing your cab or taxi services. Always read reviews before cab & taxi service in Pune.